Erika BeintrexlerCONTACT TRAINER
COO at Steve Sohn’s Krav Maga Training Center, Erika Beintrexler began taking Martial Arts when she was 14 years old and she began teaching Martial Arts at 15 years old when she became a certified Martial Arts Instructor. At 18 she became the youngest certified Krav Maga Instructor with only one other female in her Training class. Throughout many of the various certification levels Erika would often be the only female in the training class being tested against men twice her size.
In addition to her physical accomplishments, Erika is well known in the International Martial Arts community for her administrative accomplishments. In 2002 Erika received her first award, the Administrative Excellence Award from the Martial Arts Association of America. In 2006 Erika began to receive the Outstanding Program Director Award and has received it almost every year since. Additionally, one year she earned the Program Director of the Year award from Krav Maga Worldwide – the International governing body of Krav Maga.
For all awards Erika was chosen after a careful review of thousands of other Martial Arts schools’ Program Directors. Erika has continued to help serve the International Martial Arts community by conducting business seminars at the International Martial Arts Summits in Nashville, Tennessee, Key Biscayne, Florida, and Washington, D.C, that were attended by thousands of Martial Artists from around the world.
One of Erika’s most noteworthy accomplishments is achieving her Black Belt in Krav Maga. In 2009 Erika Beintrexler became the 10th female Krav Maga Black Belt in the country at a time when there were less than 100 people, male and female who earned the distinguished honor of having earned the rank of Black Belt. She is honored to have been tested by Krav Maga Chief Instructor Darren Levine and Krav Maga Japan’s Chief Instructor Kokushi Matsumoto.
Erika is the proud mother of two boys and lives with her husband close to the School.
- 2001 Earned Black Belt in Jujitsu
- 2001 Krav Maga Certified Instructor
- 2002 Administrative Excellence Award – Martial Arts Association of America
- 2004 Graduated from SUNY Purchase with a major in Psychology
- 2006 Outstanding Program Director Award – Educational Funding Company
- 2007 Program Director of the Year Award – Krav Maga Worldwide
- 2008 Outstanding Program Director Award – Educational Funding Company
- 2009 Outstanding Program Director Award – Educational Funding Company
- 2009 Earned Black Belt in Krav Maga – Tenth female to earn in the United States
- 2009 Earned Second Degree Black Belt in Jujitsu
- 2010 Outstanding Program Director Award – Educational Funding Company
- 2011 Outstanding Program Director Award – Educational Funding Company
- 2012 Outstanding Program Director Award – Educational Funding Company
- 2014 Outstanding Program Director Award – Educational Funding Company